1505 Holmes Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909
Your luxurious retreat from the world, this one-of-a-kind sanctuary is thoughtfully crafted from top to bottom. From pristine landscaping in front and back to a professionally decorated, expansive main level inside – it lives like a simple one-level rancher while wowing guests like a model home.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, plus office
- 1 car attached garage
- 2043 sqft total, including a 1383sqft main level
- Dark wood floors
- Electric fireplace
- Fabulous open-concept kitchen – center island, new cabinets, spacious counters, stainless steel appliances, custom lighting, tile floor, tile backsplash
- Updated electric service
- Front porch with the shade of mature trees
- Central air conditioning
- Two master bedrooms with attached bathrooms – one on the main, one on the upper level
- Professionally decorated including modern barn doors and window treatments
- Pristine yard with 2 patios, flower garden, and alley access
- Chicken coop included
- Central location – 10 minutes to either downtown or Powers Blvd
The to-die-for kitchen is open concept with center island, new cabinets, spacious counters, stainless steel appliances, custom lighting, tile floor, tile backsplash, southern exposure for beautiful natural light, and walk-out to secluded patio for the perfect summer dining experience.
The important must-haves are in place like new vinyl windows, upgraded electric service, and central air conditioning – topped with gorgeous aesthetic details like modern barn doors, stunning dark wood floors, lovely window treatments, and an electric fireplace for ambiance in the sitting room.
The layout features two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the main level! The main level walks out to the fenced backyard, full of flowers in bloom, young trees, and lush lawn. The backyard offers alley access, two patios, and an included chicken coop. In the front yard, a couple of mature trees provide peaceful shade for the front porch sitting area.
The rear portion of the home offers a third bedroom with attached full bathroom located a half flight of stairs up from the main level, and an office/flex space in the lower level a half flight down from the main.
The location is less than 10 minutes to downtown or to Powers Blvd. It’s only 5 minutes to the entrance of Palmer Park, and a few blocks to Rock Island Trail, for hiking, walking, running, and biking. The central location facilitates quick travel to everywhere in town.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!